Monday, February 25, 2013

Today I learned of the best group game ever... and I don't remember what it's called. Does it even have a name?? Well, it's like "Telephone..." kind of. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I don't feel like explaining it. I'll just say that it's a fantastic group communication exercise and we all did pretty darn good. I think a lot of us also left class today feeling a little dizzy, which is sometimes the price you pay for having the best time ever, duh. 

Our discussion on project briefs today was very inspiring. Jimmy showed us some examples of media design company's project briefs, and it blew me away how detailed these things can be. I also had a sort of, "o yeah!" moment. Of course you have to break these things down to every last detail because your client must understand what they're paying us for. The examples were perfect and I learned a LOT. 
I look forward to making my own and getting this graphic design business ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment