Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We have a project to do: create a 2-3 minute video that somehow relates to sustainability and helping the planet. My first idea was to create a video with some moving music in the background, inspiring pictures and questions like, "When you die... How will you be remembered? How will WE be remembered?" Referring to our generation and eventually getting to the message of saving the planet and practicing responsible and sustainable living. I have it all mapped out and I think I can make it really good. I'm excited about it.
BUT, I think I'd really like to do a video on living happily. The problem: how do I relate living happily to protecting the planet. Let's brainstorm.
So if everyone were happy and aware of the effects of the ego, there would be no war. People would think more about the big picture: our children, other countries, people in need, the planet.
There. I got it. Must research now.

No comments:

Post a Comment